By: Researcher Taymur
Understanding Fatigue and Nausea
Fatigue is a condition that is a combined feeling of sleepiness and energy drainage. It can range from chronic to acute. Fatigue can be a long-term occurrence for some people, affecting their ability to perform daily activities.
Nausea occurs when you feel uncomfortable or queasy in your stomach. You may not vomit, but you may feel as if you were able to. Nausea can be caused by many causes, including fatigue.
Understanding Fatigue and Nausea Causes
Vomiting and exhaustion can be caused by many factors, ranging from physiological to lifestyle habits. Examples of lifestyle habits that can lead to tiredness and vomiting include:
- excessive alcohol use
- poor eating habits
- taking medications
- lack of physical activity
- jet lag
- lack of sleep
- excessive caffeine use
- too much physical activity
List of All Factors of Fatigue and Nausea
- excess stress
- because of sleep apnea
- inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- gestational diabetes
- because grief
- West Nile virus infection (West Nile fever)
- so colon cancer
- H. pylori infection
- because chronic kidney disease
- pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- celiac disease (gluten intolerance)
- however bleeding esophageal varices
- because of PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- so high blood pressure (hypertension)
- malignant hypertension (arteriolar nephrosclerosis)
- Burkitt’s lymphoma
- because epilepsy
- liver failure
- marine animal bites or stings
- because of flu
- kidney disease
- however HELLP syndrome
- so acute infective cystitis
- because of hepatitis
- E. coli infection
- because of migraines
- due to adult brain tumor
- so concussion
- multiple sclerosis (MS)
- because of traumatic brain injury
- pancreatic cancer
- chronic pain
- Ebola virus and disease
- chronic pancreatitis
- fifth disease
- l medullary cystic disease
- ischemic cardiomyopathy
- food allergies and seasonal allergies
- food poisoning
- infectious mononucleosis
- hookworm infection
- therefore Colorado tick fever
- so dengue fever
- because of hyperthyroidism
- because of hypercalcemia
- Addisonian crisis (acute adrenal crisis)
- therefore low blood sodium (hyponatremia)
- so addison’s disease
- because of peptic ulcer
- because of diabetes
- chronic fatigue syndrome (CSF)
Understanding Fatigue and Nausea Treatment
However healthy habits like getting enough sleep, eating healthy foods, and regular exercise will help you find relief from tiredness and nausea. Because it can also help to reduce fatigue and vomiting by avoiding bad habits such as cigarettes, consuming excess alcohol and etc.
Therefore in order to treat an underlying condition, your doctor may prescribe medication.
Understanding Home Caring
However staying hydrated can help relieve fatigue and nausea by drinking clear liquids. Because maintaining a healthy level of activity that does not involve exercising too much can also help to prevent or reduce these symptoms.
Understanding Fatigue and Nausea Preventions
Tiredness can affect the overall well-being of you. So take the following steps to prevent tiredness and nausea from beginning:
- So get plenty of sleep every night (usually 7 to 8 hours).
- Therefore manage your schedule in order not to make your job too stressful.
- However refrain from excessive drinking.
- So non-smoking and medicine abuse.
- Because Eat food and drink plenty of water.
- Therefore periodic exercise.