By: Researcher Taymur
Stress. This is a term that many of us have been afraid of. We also face stressful situations from time to time, whether it is a tense relationship with a manager or a burden from our friends and family.
Some of us sporadically witness these events. Stress is a normal part of life for other people.
We can all recognize a good chance of negative stress, but you knew that stress can be positive, too?
Good stress, known as eustress, can really help you. Unlike bad stress and distress, motivation, focus, energy and performance can contribute to good stress. It can also be fun for some people.
On the other hand, poor pressure induces depression, anxiety and performance declines. It also feels uncomfortable, and if not resolved, it may lead to more serious problems.
The long-term effects of distress can be damaging to our trustworthy health source.
Stress can have a negative effect on our lives. Physical disorders like headaches, gastrointestinal problems and sleep disturbances can be induced. They can also lead to confusion, anxiety and depression, both psychological and emotional.
Therefore untreated chronic stress and long-term stress, which can lead to high blood pressure and weakened immune systems, according to the American Psychological Association. Because they can also help develop the trusted source of obesity and cardiac disease.
However there is a difference between stress and stress. Because a person, a site or a situation that causes stress, can be a stressor. So stress is the true reaction to any of these stressors or combinations. Therefore there are a number of stressful situations.
Dr Gary Brown, a psychotherapist with a degree, says several of the common stressors are:
- Having a relationship conflict
- Impacts of work responsibilities
- Sometime increasing demands
- Financial strain issues
- loss of a Family member
- Facing health problems
- Moving to a new location
Therefore when it comes to stress management, making simple changes can help to improve your overall health and reduce stress. Because tools and strategies can help prevent your stress levels from escalating in stressful situations.
- 1st is therefore find a balance working environment
- 2nd is above all be kind to yourself and your life
- 3rd is because lean on the people you have trust
- 4th is so maintain a journal to feeling happy
- 5th is however eat well-balanced and diet meals
- 6th is above all exercise regularly and properly on time
- 7th is because getting a plenty of rest and sleeping
- 8th is so practice relaxation exercises daily
- 9th is being working with a professional team
Fibro Women Blogs
Chronic Woman Blogs
Chronic Illness Blogs
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs