By: Researcher Taymur
Stress is a word you probably know. You might also know exactly what pressure is. What does pressure mean, however, exactly? In the face of danger this body reaction is natural and has helped our ancestors cope with occasional dangers. There are probably no major health problems due to short-term(acute) stress.
But with long-term (chronic) stress, the story is different. You are at risk for numerous health effects when you have been under stress for days or weeks or months. These risks can extend to your physical and mental well-being. Stress can even lead to an inflammatory body response, linked to numerous chronic health problems.
Discover more information about stress and possible factors. Read more. You can treat it if you are aware of the signs and causes of stress.
- Stress is a body’s hormonal reaction
- Women seem more susceptible to stress than men
- Stress can overwhelm your mind with relentless concerns
- Because you can feel tumultuous about stress
- You may feel hot with stress
- So you can sweat by being stressed
- There may be digestive issues
- You can get irritable, and even angry with stress
- Over time, you may feel sad about stress
- Long-term stress can increase your mental health risk
- Stress-related insomnia can be worst
- When you’re stressed daytime sleep can come
- Sometimes stress is attributed to chronic headaches
- You can even have trouble breathing when you are stressed
- Your skin is too stress-sensitive for stress
- High stress lowers your immune system
- Stress can ruin your regular menstrual cycles in woman
- Stress could have an impact on your libido
- Chronic stress can lead to medication abuse
- Stress increases your risk of diabetes of type 2
- Ulcers could get worse Chronic stress
- weight gain can because stress
- Blood pressure is high because of chronic stress
- For your heart, stress is bad
- Past experiences may later in life lead to stress
- The way you handle stress may be determined by your genes
- Poor nutrition can exacerbate your stress
- Stress inducing a lack of workout
- Relations in your daily stress level have an important role to play
- You can benefit from knowing how to handle stress throughout your life
Everyone is getting stressed. As our life is jammed with obligations such as school, work and the education of children, it can seem to be impossible to have a stress-free day.
So nonetheless, it is worth making stress relief a priority in view of all the negative effects long-term stress can have on your health. Because (You would probably be happier with the passing of time, too!).
However talk to your doctor about ways you can help to control stress in your way of health and happiness. Because in addition to diet, exercises and methods for relaxation, medicine and rehabilitation may also be prescribed.